We are very excited and proud to introduce our new Eco PalsTM plush line. Wildlife Artists, Inc. was founded on a love of nature and wildlife. However, in recent years it has become evident that love of nature and wildlife is simply not enough… Action needs to be taken!
- One million plastic bottles are bought every minute
- Two million plastic bags are used every minute
- 90% of all ocean trash is plastic
- 80% of all plastic in the ocean came from the land
- 40% of plastic produced is only used for packaging (used only once and then discarded)
- 18 billion pounds of plastic waste flows into the oceans every year
Our Eco Pals line, which is part of our Conservation Collection, is a “game changer” in the plush industry.
While other plush manufacturers only use recycled fill for their “eco” products, Wildlife Artists has taken a holistic approach to Eco Pals.
- No plastic eyes and noses
- No plastic-coated hangtags
- No plastic taggers
- No pellets
- No shipping in plastic bags